A unique combination of flex and strength
Herman Miller Setu Chair provides light and clean design with ergonomic comfort. While technology has changed where we sit and when we sit, it shouldn’t change how we all like to work: in comfort. Setu chairs are designed to deliver instant comfort from the moment you sit down.
Herman Miller Setu Features
- Material innovation gives Setu chairs their unique combination of flex and strength.
- The Kinematic Spine uses two types of polypropylene to control resistance and support your weight as you recline - It bends and flexes with every movement, responding to the natural ways your body moves.
- The breathable, pliable woven suspension adapts to your sitting bones, providing contouring comfort as well as aeration.
- From the graceful curve of its ribbon arms to the durable, uncoated H-Alloy base, every part of the Setu Chair was painstakingly shaped and reshaped to ensure that each molecule falls into exactly the right place to deliver all the desired functionality.
- One adjustment for height.
- Supports people of all sizes, up to 136 kg.
- Designed by Studio 7.5.
- Made in Michigan at a 100% green-energy facility.
Setu Chair Specifications
- Width: 639mm
- Seat Depth: 430mm
- Height: 914mm
- Various colour options, 4-star and 5-star base, with or without castors **Please contact Ergoport for pricing and lead times**.
What's The Warranty Period?
- 12 Years
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.