Please select a collection in Theme Setting to display the products (Sidebar -> Featured Products Sidebar)
Desks & Furniture
Feeling Social? Share this product or email us for more info.
Gymba Active Board, designed and manufactured in Finland after extensive research, offers a new, healthier work experience, with the opportunity to work, stand and move at the same time.
Gymba makes you more active, as it has been designed to help you stand up the right way. Using the board is simple: Just place it under your feet and your weight balance improves significantly.
Gymba Active Board Features
- Gymba Active Board, designed and manufactured in Finland after extensive research, offers a new, healthier work experience, with the opportunity to work, stand and move at the same time.
- Gymba is the perfect addition for your height adjustable desk or workstation.
- Gymba features stylish and simple design that helps improve fitness while you work - burn more energy! As you stand and move on Gymba, you increase energy consumption, and the intervertebral discs get the oxygen they need, which means your back stays healthy while you work.
- Dynamic movement makes standing for longer periods easier and less tiring
- Allows you to stand for longer periods - little movement is less tiring than standing still
- Improve circulation
- Promote a natural posture
- Activate and train core musculature
- Burn more calories and reduce muscular tension
Gymba Board Specifications
- Width: 46,5 cm
- Depth: 30,5 cm
- Height: 5,5 cm
- Weight: 1,5 kg
- Construction: Natural Fibre Composite
- Maximum Weight: Tested to 300Kg
What's the warranty period?
- 5 years
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.