**Please note Herman Miller Aerons are out of stock until end of April**
Herman Miller Aeron Remastered
The Herman Miller Aeron Chair is a beautiful balance of ergonomics and style, with an imaginative design, fast-forward ergonomics and a look so distinctive that it's probably the only office chair that people can identify by name. Adaptable to all sizes and shapes and all the motions you go through every day while seated, Aeron provides healthy comfort and balanced body support with its innovative suspension and easy-to-use adjustment controls.
Aeron originally combined a deep knowledge of human-centered design with innovative, never-before-seen technology to deliver a chair unlike any other. Remastered for today’s work and workers, Aeron now offers smarter weight distribution and suspension through 8Z Pellicle, and adjustable PostureFit SL that supports both the sacrum and lumbar to better nurture the natural S-shape of the spine. Available in three holistic material expressions, Aeron harmonizes with today’s work places.
- The high, wide, contoured back takes the pressure off your lower spine. Armrests slope slightly down in the back for the most natural and comfortable support.
- The "waterfall" front edge of the seat takes the pressure off your thighs, so your blood keeps circulating and you stay alert and focused.
- The patented Kinemat tilt mechanism lets your neck, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles pivot naturally.
- The Herman Miller Aeron chair moves effortlessly with your whole body, as if your body were telling the chair what to do.
- Distinctive looks, pioneering ergonomics
- Breathable, form-fitting, Pellicle® suspension for unmatched thermal comfort.
- PostureFit® innovation provides superior back support, the only adjustable sacral support available
- 94 percent recyclable and manufactured using 64 percent recycled content
Aeron Remastered Specifications
- Herman Miller Aeron chairs come in three sizes. The B size is the best fit for most people. The A size fits those who are smaller and lighter; the C size fits taller and heavier people.
- Chair Width 66cm
- Seat Width 48cm
- Seat Depth 40cm
- Seat Height 36-50cm
- Chair Height Max 104cm
- User’s Weight: 40 to 68kg
- Weight Limit: 136kg
- Chair Width 69cm
- Seat Width 51cm
- Seat Depth 43cm
- Seat Height 38-53cm
- Chair Height Max 107cm
- User’s Weight: 50 to 150kg
- Weight Limit: 158kg
- Chair Width 72cm
- Seat Width 55cm
- Seat Depth 47cm
- Seat Height 38-53cm
- Chair Height Max 114cm
- User’s Weight: 80 to 158kg
- Weight Limit: 158kg
What's the warranty period?
- 12-year, 3-shift warranty
Leadtime: Custom colours and designs (including chairs without arms) are subject to approx 12 week delivery time.
Product Code: Aeron
*Please Note This Chair Requires Assembly*
* Pneumatic Height Adjustment
* Tilt Limiter and Tilt Tension
* Forward Seat Angle
* Frame- Graphite
* Chassis- Graphite
* Adjustable Posturefit SL
* Arms-4-D Fully Adjustable Arms with Graphite armpads
* 23103-Graphite 8Z Pellicle
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.