Ergoport is proud to be exhibiting at the Wellness Show this weekend at the Hordern Pavilion and Royal Hall of Industries in Sydney, come see us at stand 29!
FRIDAY 1 APRIL: 10.00AM – 5.00PM // SATURDAY 2 APRIL: 10.00AM – 5.00PM // SUNDAY 3 APRIL: 10.00AM – 4.00PM
• Three big days – Friday/Saturday/Sunday
• 100+ exhibitors
• Fitness | Beauty, Spa & Wellness | Health & Nutrition | Psychology | Corporate Wellness … and much more!
• Over 100 free seminars across the 3 days
• Workout at the Fitness Demo Zone
• Don’t miss celebrity chefs in The Wellness Kitchen
• Huge health and wellness bookshop
• Get your visitor passport stamped and win fabulous prizes
• Enjoy the live entertainment
• Visit the free HAPFEST film festival!
How chair-aware is your organisation? Long periods of time spent sitting is bad for our health and bad for concentration, particularly since we often underestimate the number of hours we spend sitting in work everyday. The Rise & Recharge campaign has a free app that helps you monitor your time in the chair and achieve a healthier balance between sitting and being active at work.
We’re already experiencing the benefits of creating a work environment that supports people to find a healthier balance between sitting and staying active throughout the day. The Rise & Recharge campaign from Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute presents compelling reasons for developing the habit of getting up from our chairs regularly.
As more occupations in our sector call for long periods of sitting down, it’s crucial to encourage people to look for opportunities to get up and move at work. As well as reducing our risk of developing serious diseases, the performance benefits are considerable: better concentration, more energy, less fatigue.