Mice & Keyboards
- The RockStick is an ambidextrous mouse that has been designed to allow users to click with the entire hand instead of fingers alone.
- The concave depression on the thumb side of the mouse combined with the downward slope towards the fifth finger positions, delivers a more natural position for users' wrists and forearms.
- The unique design of the RockStick mouse allows users to click by utilising the strength of the entire hand instead fingers alone.
- The slanted semi-fist shape of the handle design allows gravitational force on the hand to be employed to provide the majority of the control required to precisely move the mouse, the need to grip the mouse is largely reduced.
- The Ergo-Grip design with detachable ledge keeps the underside of the little finger and palm off the surface of the desk.
- The ambidextrous design of the RockStick mouse allows users to operate by either the right or left hand. This feature enables users to work balance throughout the day by distributing the repetitive actions of mousing to both hands, thereby providing rest periods for both hands.
Medium Wired/Wireless: 8.8 (w) x 9.1 (d) x 8 (h) cm
Large Wired/Wireless: 9.4 (w) x 9.8 (d) x 9 (h) cm
Wired: 800, 1700, 2500, 3400 DPI
Wireless: 800, 1200, 1600, 2000 DPI
PC: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows XP
Mac: Mac OS 9, Max OS X (10.2.8 or later)
Medium - For hand size between 17.2-19.3 cm
Large: For hand size 19.3 cm and above
|Cable||USB connections, 2 metres long|
|Wireless Option||Range: 10m|
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.