Happy Australian Healthcare Week
Exhibition opening hours at the International Convention Centre, Darling Harbour, Sydney: Wednesday, 8 March: 10am - 4pm
Thursday, 9 March: 10am - 4pm
WHAT’S NEW IN 2017? In addition to giving you an unrivaled networking experience with over 3,500 healthcare professionals from across Australia, your FREE-TO-ATTEND Australian Healthcare Week exhibition pass includes:
- The opportunity to meet over 160 exhibitors showcasing their latest products, technologies and solutions for hospitals and aged care facilities
- A two-day Nurses and Clinicians stage that will explore the challenges faced in the fast evolving digital hospital environment
- A two-day Disrupt Healthcare stage that will explore the disruptive technologies and medical innovations that are set to revolutionise healthcare delivery in our hospitals of the future
- An exhibition passport that automatically enters you into the draw to win amazing giveaways every day including a brand new Hyundai worth $15,000; 2 luxury boat trips and 5 Red Balloon vouchers to be won, worth $200 each!
- Live product demonstrations from healthcare industry leading experts
This year, the Australian Healthcare Week will be hosting three main conferences alongside the conference:
Health Facilities Design and Development
To find out more, head to our conference website.
“This conference is endorsed by ACN according to our Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Endorsed Course Standards. It has been allocated 8 CPD hours according to the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia – Continuing Professional Development Standard.”