Desks & Furniture
Designed for corner desk applications, this WorkFit standing desk has more worksurface and the largest keyboard platform of any WorkFit converter. The workstation fits two large monitors and easily adjusts between sitting and standing without bumping into cube panels or office walls. It ships fully assembled for an out-of-the-box solution.
Ergotron WorkFit Corner Features
Modify an existing office space or cubicle by simply adding a Ergotron WorkFit Corner to a tabletop, without the cost of expensive professional installers
- Notched worksurface fits flush against any 90-degree cube or office corner
- Provides 15" (38 cm) of vertical adjustment for a personalized fit
- Spacious worksurface fits large single or dual monitors
- Easily modifies an existing space without the cost of expensive professional installers
- Adjusts between sitting and standing by releasing the hand-brake levers to position the surface higher or lower
- Gas spring provides quick height adjustment without cranks or motors
- Extremely stable and solid platform fits surface as shallow as 24" (61 cm)
- Space-saving design moves straight up and down on your tabletop, so it doesn’t move into your workspace
- Works with an accessory monitor mount kit for independent screen adjustment and additional workspace
- Ships fully assembled with no special mounting or tool-adjustments required for installation
- Tested and guaranteed with a full five-year warranty
What are the WorkFit Corner specifications?
- Description: WorkFit Corner Standing Desk Converter
- Ships fully assembled; no tool-adjustments needed for installation
- Keyboard tray dimensions: 91 x 33 cm
- Keyboard moves in tandem with the worksurface. Tray is positioned 11.4 cm below worksurface to maintain ergonomic spacing between screen height and keyboard
- Displays can be placed directly on the worksurface. Alternatively, use our monitor mount kits to integrate displays into system (see accessories)
- Weight Capacity: 15.9 kg
- Product Weight: 26.1 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 121 x 91 x 24 cm
- Shipping Weight: 34.5 kg
What's The Warranty Period?
- 5 years limited
Product Code: 33-468-921
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.