Seal Shield Screen Protector is a Medical-Grade Screen Protector with Antimicrobial Product Protection* for iPad Air 2. Patented technology adds tensile strength to protect from dings and scratches caused by OR booms and other medical equipment. Protective film conceals existing scratches and reduces cloudiness to enhance visibility. Compatible with hospital grade disinfectants, including a bleach solution.
Seal Shield Screen Protector Features
- Ultra-Clear Protective Film
- Protects from Dings and Scratches
- Compatible with Hospital Disinfectants
- Antimicrobial Product Protection*
- Easy to Install
Seal Protective Film iPad Air2 is resistant against
- Salt Water
- Dust & Dirt
- Cold & Heat
- H. Peroxide
Installation Instructions for Seal Shield Screen Protector
- Turn off monitor/device and remove battery if applicable.
- Pre-clean area where screen protector will be applied.
- Wash hands thoroughly, dry, then spray solution on fingertips.
- Peel film away from its liner holding sticky side up in the palm of your hand.
- Spray solution to the sticky side, then apply to the monitor/device sticky side down.
- Move film into the correct position aligning the edges.
- Let stand for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Spray the top of film then use the squeegee provided to press out excess moisture.
- Use microfiber to capture excess solution as squeegee forces it out.
- Finally, dry surrounding edges and let sit for several minutes.
Cleaning Instructions for Seal Shield Protective Film
Clean with your approved disinfectant spray or wipe. Manufacturer tested compatible with:
- Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Wipes
- Clorox Healthcare® Bleach Germicidal Cleaners Multi Surface Wipes
- Clorox Healthcare® 1:10 Bleach Solution
- Clorox Healthcare® Multi-Suface Wipes
- Dispatch® Hospital Disinfectant Towels with Bleach
Product Code: KBSSSSCRPIA2
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.