Profim LightUp is a modern swivel chair with a great price-quality ratio. A perfect solution for those seeking ergonomic and economical chairs. The style is popular trend in office interiors to make them more cosy and ‘domestic’, by creating a more relaxed and creative workspace. LightUp all the way from Poland!
Profim LightUp Features
- LightUp has been designed to support the user during a long day of work.
- The alternative mesh version is extremely flexible, and the use of breathable, high-quality mesh provides an additional advantage which is air circulation.
- Seat is black plastic cover; deciduous plywood; cold molded foam - density 70 kg/m3
- The design and technical solutions used to create LightUp chairs make them suitable for any type of office area. Developed for people who spend long hours at their desks and who need physically comfortable and aesthetic solutions.
- LightUp’s modern and minimalist aesthetic combines form and function in the most elegant way. Every part of the chair serves a purpose – nothing is superfluous. Most importantly, all of its shapes have been thoroughly optimized to provide the utmost in comfort and ergonomic quality.
- Ensures proper posture, removing pressure from the spine, providing comfort at work, and preventing distractions from the task at hand.
- AFRDI certified
LightUp Chair Specifications
- P61PU - Height adjustable armrest (range 80 mm), polyurethane pad.
- Seat Pan (width x depth) 440-500 x 480 mm
- Seat Back (width x height) 480 x 550 mm
- Maximum Weight 125 kg capacity
- Gas Cylinder / Lift 125 mm Gas Cylinder
- Gross weight 20kg
- Fabric: Black
How long do i need to wait for my Light Up Chair?
Please allow 7-10 working days for delivery, for leather/custom options allow 12 weeks lead time.
What's The Warranty Period?
5 years limited
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.