Monitor & CPU Solutions
Constant Force CF technology enables smooth, effortless portrait-to-landscape rotation, tilt and height adjustment. Adjusts with just a touch—no knobs or levers
This cart stretches your investment by serving a variety of projection needs.
- Get optimal positioning for both seated and standing audiences, in any application, in any part of your facility.
- Narrow footprint allows presenter to move closer to the display; easily tucks into corners or nests with other carts for space-saving storage
Maximize your technology investment by sharing a large display over multiple rooms
- Modular cable management channels conceal and organize cables
- LCD Screen Size: 27"–55" (Light Heavy Duty), 37–65" (Very Heavy Duty), 50–70" (Ultra Heavy Duty)
- Maximum Weight: 11.4–22.7 kg (Light Heavy Duty), 23–41 kg (Very Heavy Duty), 41-54.4 kg (Ultra Heavy Duty)
- Mounting Hole Pattern: Horizontal measurement = 100 mm, 200 mm, 300 mm, 400 mm, 500 mm or 600 mm. Vertical measurement = 100mm, 200 mm or 225 mm to 400 mm. Also accommodates MIS-D 75 x 75 mm hole pattern (weight capacity is limited to 36 lbs/16 kg with this hole pattern)
- Lift: 51 cm
- Screen Tilt ↕ 20º (up / down)
- Screen Rotation: 90° (portrait / landscape)
- Colour: Black
- MMC Camera Shelf Kit, Universal CPU Holder, MMC VESA-CPU Mount
Lower main shelf
4 (100 mm) casters (two locking)
Rear cable shelf
Cable channel kit
- 3 years limited
- Desks are shipped flat-packed & require assembly.
- Installation services are available upon request
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.