Mice & Keyboards
The Logitech MX Vertical mouse is an advanced ergonomic mouse that combines science-driven design with the elevated performance of Logitech’s MX series.
Rise above discomfort with a mouse designed to reduce muscle strain, decrease wrist pressure, and improve posture.
Logitech MX Vertical Features
- MX Vertical’s natural handshake position reduces muscular strain by 10 percent and promotes a more ergonomic posture.
- MX Vertical’s unique 57° vertical angle reduces the pressure on your wrist, while your thumb is positioned comfortably on the thumb rest.
- MX Vertical has been designed and tested with criteria set out by leading ergonomists – improving posture, lowering muscle strain, and reducing wrist pressure.
- Advanced optical tracking with a dedicated cursor speed switch results in 4x less hand movement – reducing muscle and hand fatigue. Cursor speed and accuracy can be customized in Logitech Options.
- MX Vertical is shaped for the human hand and smooth to the touch. Its unique form is designed to fit a variety of hand shapes and sizes, while the textured rubber surface assures a solid and natural grip.
- Stay powered for up to four months on a full charge – and get three hours of use from a one-minute quick charge. Use the USB-C charging cable to top up the power.
- Pair up to three devices and effortlessly switch between them with the tap of a button or by simply moving the cursor from one screen to another with Logitech Flow.
- Connect MX Vertical via the included USB-C charging cable, Logitech Unifying Receiver, or Bluetooth®. For the best product experience with Bluetooth, please upgrade your computer’s operating system to the latest version.
MX Vertical Specifications
- Height x Width x Depth: 78.5 mm x 79 mm x 120 mm
- Weight: 135 g
- System Requirements:
- Unifying Receiver: Available USB port, Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7, macOSX 10.13.6 or later
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth low energy technology Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, macOSX 10.13.6 or later
- USB-C: Required: Available USB port, Windows 10 or later, Windows 8, Windows 7, macOSX 10.13.6 or later
- Batterylife: Rechargeable Li-Po battery (240mAh)
- Sensor: Nominal value: 1000 dpi & 1600dpi, DPI (Minimal and maximal value): 400 to 4000 dpi (can be set in increments of 50 dpi)
- Scroll Wheel: Precision wheel
- Buttons: 4 Customizable buttons (By default: Back/Forward, DPI, Middle click)
- Wireless Operating Distance: 10m wireless
What's The Warranty Period?
- 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.