Desks & Furniture
Introducing the new InMotion Electric Height Adjustable Desk to keep you active while working. Easy control panel that will adjust to all your needs with just a click. Designed to follow you up and down effortlessly giving you the power to choose the optimum working position for you.
Something as simple as periodically changing your posture at work can have a really positive impact to your physical and mental wellbeing.
InMotion Electric Desk is beautifully designed to let you sit, stand and work in comfort. So you can move more, and do more.
InMotion Electric Height Adjustable Desk Features
- InMotion Electric Height Adjustable Desk is completely flexible height adjustable desk frame with 4 programmable height settings & electronic display panel
- Electrical adjustable height movement range of 63.1cm to 128.1cm by a push button controller.
- Anti Collision system minimises damage to Electric Height Adjustable frames from contact with objects obstructing the path of movement. Impact Stop initiates while frame is lowering or raising, when 1 second of resistance from an obstruction is detected. When resistance is detected, desk will automatically stop then move 50mm in opposite direction in order to clear obstruction.
- Child Lock Function to prevent accidental movement of the desk.
- Balance Sensitivity adjustment
- Height range adjustment, you can program the lowest usage height and max usage height.
- Constant touch or one touch height adjuster settings
- Time reminder will beep and remind you to stand at your desired timer setting
InMotion Electric Height Adjustable Desk Specifications
- Height Range: 605 - 1255mm (final data)
- Travel Speed: 35mm/second
- Glide Adjustment: Plus or minus 5mm
- Lift Capacity 120kg
- Handset: 4 programmable height settings with electronic display
What's The Warranty Period?
- InMotion Electric Frame 5 Years
- Electrical Components 5 Years
- Frames are shipped flat-packed & require assembly.
- Installation services are available upon request
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.