Monitor & CPU Solutions
Humanscale M2.1, part of Humanscale’s revolutionary new monitor arm line, instantly improves the comfort, health and productivity of any workspace. Fully compatible with traditional desks and sit/stand workstations alike, M2.1 meets a variety of configuration needs for lighter monitors up to 15 lbs.
Featuring innovations like Humanscale’s patented Weight-Compensating Spring Technology and Smart Stop functionality, M2.1 enables the personalization and flexibility needed for today’s evolving workplaces.
Humanscale M2.1 Monitor Arm Features
- M2.1 supports a better working posture, creates more usable desktop space and helps maintain a clutter-free environment. It offers quick, simple installation and industry-leading flexibility thanks to patent-pending Quick Release joints that instantly snap together for a secure and robust fit.
Ease-of-Use and Agility
- With innovative features like its Compensator Mechanism and Self-Lubricating Precision Bearings,
- M2.1 allows users to effortlessly adjust their monitor(s) to their optimal ergonomic position while also providing top-to-bottom cable management.
Reduced Cost of Ownership
- Humanscale M2.1 features the lowest cost of ownership of any monitor arm, meaning it is the easiest, quickest, and most cost-effective, arm to install and modify for future moves, additions and changes to the workstation.
- Its durable design also ensures the monitor arm won’t need to be replaced for many years.
Sleek, Safe Design
- M2.1’s Smart Stop feature allows the user to stop each joint anywhere along its rotation to prevent monitor or arm overhand on the desk edges.
- In addition, a built-in Counterbalance Indicator lets the installer counterbalance the monitor weight without a monitor.
- M2.1 is designed to keep desktops efficient and clutter-free now and in the future.
- Features include an Accessory Bracket, which supports document holders, headphone holders, whiteboards or whatever wire-shaped accessory you may require at your workspace.
Simple and Sustainable
- M2.1 ships unassembled to reduce packaging size and its modular links allow users to quickly design the most productive space without additional parts – all effectively saving resources, energy and shipping costs to get from factory to office.
- Humanscale monitor arms are also free of harmful Red List chemicals.
- M2.1 is compatible with Humanscale’s revolutionary docking station, M/Connect 2, to eliminate desktop cables and provide a more streamlined workspace.
- It is also compatible with M/Power – a USB Type-A and Type-C charging station that offers convenient, high-speed charging for personal devices.
M2.1 Monitor Arm Specifications
- LCD Weight: up to 7kg
- Arm Reach: 50.8 cm
- Height Adjustment Range: 30 cm
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Colour: Polished aluminium with white accents, silver with gray accents or black with black accents
What's The Warranty Period?
- 15 years limited
Product Code: M21CW
DOWNLOAD M2.1 Brochure
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.