Monitor & CPU Solutions
Introducing Humanscale M/Connect 2 — a new USB docking station that provides power delivery to USB-C and Thunderbolt notebooks while being backwards compatible to USB 3.0 notebooks. This offers a universal solution during the transition from USB 3.0. M/Connect 2 can be integrated into any Humanscale Monitor Arm or be independently mounted to the desk without an arm.
M/Connect 2's innovative split dock technology allows all cables to be connected under the desk and off the work surface, which limits accessibility to connections the user doesn't require. An easily accessible hub on the desk provides the user with immediate access to data, charging and audio ports.
Humanscale M/Connect Features
- By increasing usable workspace, providing greater accessibility to required ports, eliminating cable clutter and offering complete monitor adjustability, M/Connect 2 vastly improves the comfort, health and performance of today's computer user.
- Compatibility with USB-C, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt notebooks provides a universal solution that is perfect during the transition from USB 3.0
- M/Connect 2 features (7) USB ports for data and charging, including (2) 2.4A Type A high-speed charging ports and (1) 3A Type-C high-speed charging port.
Enhanced Screen Resolution
- Supports 4K video resolution for up to 2 monitors or 1 monitor at 5K.
M/CONNECT 2 Specifications
- Provides power delivery to USB-C notebooks while backwards compatible to also support USB 3.0 notebooks
- Compatibility with Thunderbolt notebooks makes M/Connect 2 a universal solution that is perfect during the transition from USB 3.0
- Supports 4K video resolution for up to 2 monitors or 1 monitor at 5K (7)
- USB ports for data and charging, including (2) 2.4A Type-A high-speed charging ports and (1) 3A Type-C high-speed charging port
- The Type-C charging port and (1) Type-A high speed charging port are not connected to the computer to accommodate charging when security is an issue
- Integrated cable management through monitor arm
- Available without Monitor Arm as a Stand Alone Split Dock Combination headphone/microphone port provides a convenient connection for headphones or speakers
- Supports every style and color of Humanscale monitor arm
- Kensington Security Lock Slot available for both the hub and dock for additional security and theft protection
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
What's The Warranty Period?
- 3 Years 24/7
Product Code: M/CONNECT
DOWNLOAD M/Connect Product Brochure
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.