HÅG Tribute Executive ChairHÅG
OFFICE FITOUT OR BULK ORDER?
Get an active workspace your team will love with Ergoport. Everything the modern office needs to succeed!
The HÅG Tribute from Flokk is the most comfortable deluxe task chair to date. Generously padded and wider, yet visually sleek.
HÅG Tribute Features
- Combining timeless design and enduring quality, HÅG Tribute is highly sustainable
- A plush and prominent piece of furniture that isn’t made just to support you, it’s made to move you too
- Each HÅG Tribute chair is manufactured with absolute precision and lovingly crafted by one of the many skilled technicians at the HÅG factory in Røros, Norway.
- HÅG in Balance technology that ensures a conscious movement.
- A pioneering upper back and headrest give ideal support – a feel-good feature that intuitively responds whenever you recline.
HÅG Tribute Specifications
- Seat Pan (width x depth): 454 x 395-480 mm
- Gas Cylinder / Lift: 150 mm Gas Cylinder
- Seat Height: 408-518 mm
- Height of armrests: 178-285 mm
- Height of back pads: 740 mm
- Height of foremost Support Point on Backrest: 170 - 238 mm height range
- Height of foremost support point on headrests: 680-795 mm
- Tilt range is 7º forwards and 18º backwards from a neutral position 3º to the rear
- Foot Base (diameter) 740 mm
What's the lead time?
- Please allow 10-12 weeks for custom colours or fabrics if they are not stocked in Australia.
What's the warranty period?
- HÅG guarantees products against all defects and manufacturing faults for a period of 10 years from date of production, excluding fabrics and leather which have a five year warranty. The guarantee does not include any deterioration from 'fair, wear & tear'. Lifetime guarantee on gas lifts.
Please contact Ergoport for pricing.
- Glides (where no movement is required)
- Gas Cylinder: 200 mm Gas Cylinder, 265 mm Gas Cylinder
- Available without armrests
- Five star base with sloping footplates, in polished aluminium
Product Code: 9021/9031
DOWNLOAD HÅG Tribute Product Information Sheet
Shipping & Returns
We use Australia Post as our main couriers, deliveries will be received Monday to Friday during regular business hours. Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.
To make a selection, add a Quantity amount to your item and click ADD TO CART. Your shopping cart can be reviewed before your order is confirmed.
Can I check what I have ordered before confirming?
You can check what you have ordered at any time by clicking CART icon in the top right hand side of the website.
What do I do if I want to change my order?
You can change your order before you checkout via either ticking the remove item box located below the item, or changing the quantity required in the Quantity field box. If you want to change your order after you have checked out, please contact us immediately via telephone on 02 9929 8447 or alternatively email email@example.com. We cannot change your order if the order has already shipped
We have an office located in North Sydney where you can pick up your order. We are open Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm, excluding public holidays. Depending on the product, there still may be a freight charge as most of our products are shipped from the manufacturer or supplier. Please contact us on 02 9929 8447 before to confirm pick-up.
How much is freight?
Please see the Freight Section for up to date freight prices.
When does the order get shipped?
Once we have processed your credit card we organize your order for delivery. In most cases the order will ship next day, but some products (chairs for example) may ship from 1 week to 12 weeks depending on manufacturer. Please see delivery for delivery times.
For most products we will send you tracking information via email through our Fastway courier service. We do not receive tracking for chairs however we will send you the Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) via email and will update you if this changes.
How safe is it for me to give my credit card number over the internet?
Your transaction is transmitted securely over the Internet using 128-bit SSL encryption and PKI digital certificates through eWAY, a Tier-1 PCI-DSS-compliant provider with state-of-the-art security infrastructure.
Can I pay for my order without a credit card?
Our website is set-up for automatic credit card payments for a completely secure service. If you wish to pay via other means, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org , or phone 02 9929 8447. We will create your order and provide you with an invoice number to supply with payment. Once payment has been received into our bank, we will organize your order.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS
Your tax is probably the last thing on your mind right now. But it's something practical you can control if... Read more
We have compiled 5 tips for you when working at home to make sure you are ergonomic and productive.1. Laptop... Read more