HÅG SoFi Mesh from Flokk is the latest introduction to the HÅG SoFi family, which was created to meet the change of human needs in evolving workplaces. The idea behind the HÅG SoFi range is to enable people to do more work in a better way and more effectively. This chair is designed in a way that make this happen while the user is minimising mental and physical effort. HÅG SoFi Mesh provides a seating solution that offers great design, extraordinary comfort and endless flexibility, as the chair incorporates market-leading state-of-the-art technology combined with beautiful aesthetics. Every detail has been considered in order to help energise the user. HÅG SoFi Mesh inspires new ways of working and collaborating as well as it improve the users focus and general well-being. This user-friendly and uncomplicated seating solution that suits the majority of people and fits in everywhere, is a result of a design collaboration with the award winning design agencies Frost Produkt, Powerdesign and HÅG experts.
HÅG SoFi Mesh Chair Features
- Mesh is 100% polyester and has certificate for Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- HÅG inBalance™ technology incorporated into the chair (balanced, flowing tilt function backwards and forwards)
- Includes smart seat slide, lumbar and height adjustment
- Aluminium five star base with foot supports
- Fully upholstered seat and backrest
HÅG SoFi Mesh Specifications
- Seat height, measured with 64 kg load 165 mm gaslift: 400-550 mm
- Seat height, measured with 64 kg load 200 mm gaslift: 450-640 mm
- Height of backpads: 720 mm
- Height of foremost supportpoint on backpads: 165-256 mm
- Height of foremost supportpoint on headrest: 630-830 mm
- Seat depth: 380-460 mm
- Height armrests: 186-297 mm
- Seat width: 450 mm
- Chair width: 600-715 mm
- Footbase diameter: 730 mm
- Weight: 17 kg
- Seat Height: 396 - 543 mm range (165 mm gaslift)
- Chair Tilt (forward): 15º
- Chair Tilt (backward): 18º
What's The Lead Time?
- Delivery to be advised
What's The Warranty Period?
- 10 years limited
- Soft or hard castors
- Armrests in aluminium or plastic supplied with either soft tops, leather tops or 3D tops
- HÅG Slideback armrests innovation allows you to easily adjust height, width or slide the armrests backwards. Makes it possible to move closer to your desk, invites you to sit sideways or to use the armrests as elbow support.
- The headrest gives you rest and support for shoulders, neck and head.
- 200 mm gaslift
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.