Scandinavia's best ever selling task chair revised!
The HÅG Creed builds on the best from two original groundbreakers, the HÅG H04 and HÅG H05, by legendary designer Peter Opsvik. It combines classic design with smart functionality, is user-friendly, and features our unique centre-tilt mechanism - HÅG inBalance®.
HÅG’s mission is to bring movement and variation to the workplace. HÅG products stimulate intuitive and natural movement of the body and variation of sitting postures leading to improved health and productivity.
HÅG Creed Features
- HÅG in Balance® (balanced, flowing tilt function backwards and forwards)
- 4 in 1 adjustment wheel: seat depth, back height and forward and backward tilt resistance can be adjusted simultaneously (backrest height and tilt resistance can also be adjusted separately)
- Adjustable seat height
- Lockable in three positions
- Five star base (Ø730 mm) in aluminium with curved/arched footplates. Standard in black or silver, polished aluminium is optional
- Standard 150 mm gas lift (Seat height: 390-515 mm). 200 and 265 mm gas lifts are available options
- Armrests (with or without HÅG SwingBack) are available options
- Castors for hard or soft flooring need to be specified at time of order
HÅG Creed Chair Specifications
- Weight of chair without armrests: 19 kg
- Foot base diameter: 730mm
- Maximum Weight: 125kg capacity
- Gas Cylinder / Lift: 150mm or 200mm
- Chair width: 600-700mm
- Seat Width: 440mm
- Height of armrests: 190-300mm
- Seat Depth: 390-490mm
- Seat Height (model 6006, 150mm gaslift): 395-535mm
- Seat Height (model 6006, 200mm gaslift): 455-635mm
Measurements in mm. Measured with 64 kg load. Where a chair is adjustable, minimum and maximum measurements are listed. Tilt range is 15° forwards and 16° backwards from a neutral position 1° to the rear for Task chairs. Tilt range is 9° forwards and 13° backwards from a neutral position -5° to the rear for Communication chairs.
Certifications and sustainability
- Flokk is certified according to ISO 14001.
- Pending on Approval: Environmental product declaration (EPD) – life cycle analyse of the chair based on 14025-EPDl.
- Pending on Approval: GREENGUARD certificate.
- Pending on Approval: Möbelfakta certificate.
- Easy to disassembly without using any special tools.
- Contains no hazardous chemicals
What's The Warranty Period?
- 10 years limited
DOWNLOAD The product brochure
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.