The HÅG Capisco Saddle Chair from Flokk was designed in 1984, but has never been more relevant. Its award-winning design understands that the human body is not born to sit. With a truly unique, multipurpose backrest that provide the user with a comprehensive range of seated positions, the HÅG Capisco is designed for the dynamic workplace inspired by the way people work and collaborate in every type of workspace. This task chair adapts work surfaces of different heights perfectly, as it allows you to adjust it from as low as you want to a sit-stand position. The HÅG Capisco Saddle Chair encourages active sitting, which provides several health benefits.
|HAG Capisco Chair Features|
- The HÅG Capisco Chair is a unique seat back, saddle seat executive chair
- The saddle seat encourages an upright posture and a natural curvature in the lower back
- The backrest offers the user multiple seated positions - sit forward, to the side, or sit back-to-front so that the backrest supports the chest
- BalancedMovementMechanism™ allows for maximum freedom of movement (forward/backward tilt range of 12º)
- Includes as standard a 200 mm gas cylinder - perfect for use with standard or height adjustable desks (extends to a semi-standing height)
- Seat Pan (width x depth): 490 x 370-460 mm
- Maximum Weight: 120 kg capacity
- Gas Cylinder / Lift: 200 mm Gas Cylinder
- Seat Pan Height: 485 - 600 mm range
- Back Height: 440 mm
- Foremost Support Point on Backrest: 170 - 260 mm height range
- Chair Tilt: 12º range
- Please allow 5-6 weeks for custom colours or fabrics if they are not stocked in Australia.
- HÅG guarantees products against all defects and manufacturing faults for a period of 10 years from date of production, excluding fabrics and leather which have a five year warranty. The guarantee does not include any deterioration from 'fair, wear & tear'. Lifetime guarantee on gas lifts.
Additional options available, please contact Ergoport for pricing.
- Glides (where no movement is required)
- Gas Cylinder: 150 mm Gas Cylinder, 265 mm Gas Cylinder
- HAG StepUp Footstool
Product Code: 8106
DOWNLOAD HÅG Capisco Chair Product Information Sheet
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.