The Good Use Company
The Good Use Company
Designed by an experienced physiotherapist to reduce the amount of reaching/twisting/stretching that many people are forced to do when working with papers at their computer, the MICRODESK is a proven solution to this problem and is now sold worldwide.
The MICRODESK not only makes working easier, it also makes it healthier.
MicroDesk Step Features
- Stops aches and pains caused from twisting when writing to the side of the keyboard.
- Promotes a safer, neutral posture as it reduces neck, eye and shoulder rotation.
- Centres paper work in line above the rear of the keyboard.
- Makes a stable, adjustable work surface – excellent for writing and reading with computer work.
- Allows access to the keyboard at all times.
- Comes with a non slip ruler / guideline with all models.
- Comes with paper ledges in two height sizes.
- For use on a keyboard tray or split-level desk set-up (can also be used on a single surface desk where the monitor is placed lower - for shorter people or for those with bifocal/graduated lens glasses)
MicroDesk Step Specifications
- Surface 560mm wide x 310mm deep (22"W x 12"D)
- Front height adjusts from 80mm – 125mm (3” – 3¾")
- Rear height adjusts from 80mm – 125mm (6” – 7 ½")
- Weight - 1.52 Kg (3 lbs 6 oz) in carton
- Paper ledge supplied in two heights: 20mm (3/4") and 8mm (1/4")
- Colour: Clear
- Material: Plastic
What's the warranty period?
- 1 year limited
Product Code: MicroStep
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.