Please select a collection in Theme Setting to display the products (Sidebar -> Featured Products Sidebar)
Mice & Keyboards
Feeling Social? Share this product or email us for more info.
- At a mere 700 grams, the Go! Travel Goldtouch Keyboard allows road warriors and mobile professionals to safely work wherever their jobs take them, and, enjoy all the benefits of the standard Goldtouch when away from their office workstations.
- With keys approximately the size of those found on 14” notebooks, the Go! Travel Keyboard can accommodate large fingers and offers similar key feel and travel distance as found on the standard Goldtouch. Other “mini” or “compact” keyboard have key travel that is too short or hard, and causes significant pain from bottoming out.
- The compactness of the Go! Travel Keyboard makes better use of limited space environments, and allows for external mice to be placed even closer to the keyboard, reducing shoulder pain and increasing comfort. Remove protective covers and slide them into the lower grove of each side of the keyboard, adjust your keyboard and place your keyboard on top of your notebook key for an instant office on the go!(rubber backing prevents keyboard from slipping off notebook)
- Adding to the historical durability and ruggedness of the standard Goldtouch, the Go! Comes with two protective covers that support the Go! During use while reducing exposure to impacts that could lead to key loss when travelling.
The Goldtouch Go! Productivity through Prevention- Everywhere You Work!
- Adjustability: 0°-30° adjustment for ulnar deviation (wrist splay) in the horizontal plan, combined with 0°-30° adjustment for wrist pronation (vertical tenting)
- Soft key touch, low activation force and full key travel distance provides keying comfort and reduces risk from “bottoming out” when keying.
- Compact size allows for use in limited space environments, and reduces shoulder abduction when reaching for mice and other peripherals.
- Ease of use and intuitive design allow new users to adjust the keyboard to a comfortable typing position without additional accessories or attachments.
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.