A Swiss sensation - designed for you
Uncompromising ergonomics combined with innovation and design. The office chair GiroFlex 64 helps you to achieve an active sitting position, better concentration and better performance. This global million seller classic of office furnishings guarantees perfect seating comfort.
GiroFlex 64 Features
- Technical perfection and scientifically tested ergonomics allow the giroflex 64 swivel chairs optimal support in every sitting position
- The individuality of the occupants is reflected in the variety of seat and back sizes
- The dual-zone seat profile used on this chair for the first time ensures support and wellbeing
- Designed by Walser Design / Paolo Fancelli
- The rear part of the seat supports the pelvic area and prevents the occupant from sliding forward. The front part of the seat has a slight forward tilt to relieve pressure on the thighs. With the giroflex 64 chair series, the dual-zone seat profile has established itself worldwide
Lumbar support: height adjustable and optionally depth adjustable ensures a relaxed posture and relief of the spine
Seat and backrest height adjustment are fundamental for ergonomics in the workplace and therefore a matter of course for giroflex office chairs. With the giroflex 64 swivel chair, seat depth adjustability is additionally integrated as standard
- The synchronized mechanism is the power and movement centre of the chair. It coordinates backrest tilt and seat so that the joints are moved, the body stretches and overall circulation is made easier. Available with 6 locking positions or "Freefloat"
- The back tilt resistance can be adjusted to the body weight
- Seat width 48,5cm
- Seat height, loaded: 40-52cm
- Seat depth: 41.5-44cm
- Back height: 55-62cm
- Backrest width: 43cm
- Total width: 66cm
- Maximum Weight 120 kg capacity
- Total height: 92-111 / 100-119
- Gas Cylinder / Lift 125 mm Gas Cylinder
What's The Lead Time For My GiroFlex Chair?
- Please allow 7-10 working days for delivery, for leather and custom options allow 12 weeks lead time
What's The Warranty?
- 10 years limited
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.