A Swiss sensation - designed for you
The giroflex 353 swivel chair is the chair for the personal touch. With its innovative mechanism it automatically adapts to its occupants. Seat and backrest height adjustment are fundamental for ergonomics in the workplace and therefore a matter of course for Giroflex office chairs. A dual-zone seat profile, the ability to adjust the seat depth as well as the option of adjustability of the seat tilt are additional technical characteristics of the Giroflex 353 swivel chair designed to promote healthy sitting.
GiroFlex 353 Features
- Technical perfection and scientifically tested ergonomics allow the giroflex 353 chairs optimal support in every sitting position.
- Automatic Move mechanism: for the right pressure. The innovative Automatic Move mechanism guarantees optimized back pressure. The automatic weight system reacts to body weight and adapts to the user. This largely prevents the users setting the back pressure incorrectly for themselves and thus avoids poor posture. Individual needs can be adjusted manually.
- A clear gain in comfort, not least when several people share a workplace.
- The ability to adjust the seat depth as well as the option of adjustability of the seat tilt are additional technical characteristics of the giroflex 353 swivel chair designed to promote healthy sitting.
- The dual-zone seat profile used on this chair for the first time ensures support and wellbeing.
- Mobility of the back frame: support during sideways movements. With the giroflex 353 the back frame reacts to body movements and thus increases the feeling of comfort. The flexibility of the frame is achieved by a plastic of medium stiffness and high strength.
GiroFlex 353 Specifications
- Seat width 49cm
- Seat height, loaded: 40-52cm
- Seat depth: 38-44cm
- Back height: 59-65cm
- Backrest width: 46cm
- Total width: 70cm
- Maximum Weight 120 kg capacity
- Total height: 99-118
- Gas Cylinder / Lift 125 mm Gas Cylinder
- 2-D, plastic support, Softpad Armrests
What's The Lead Time For My GiroFlex Chair?
- Please allow 7-10 working days for delivery, for leather and custom options allow 12 weeks lead time
What's The Warranty?
- 10 years limited
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.