The GiroFlex 313 - a perfect fit for every user and thus for the office world of today.
For modern businesses the Giroflex 313 is a blessing. Its secret: the Balance Move system specially developed by Giroflex. Right from the start it provides maximum seating comfort and ease of operation. The seat and back align perfectly with the user’s body weight. Only the seat height is adjusted manually. The chair does the rest for you!
GiroFlex 313 Features
- This comfortable chair automatically adjusts to accommodate its users, perfect when several employees share the same workstation.
- Balance move: Sit down, lean back and feel good. The chair is as flexible as its users are different. Comfortable sitting requires back tilt resistance - which is automatically regulated by the unique Balance Move System integrated in the seat mechanics.
- The giroflex 313 is a certified "cyclist". Good for the environment. Good for assembly. Good for the weight. Its components are reduced to a minimum. The raw materials circulate in technical and biological cycles. At the end of the product life, materials can be recycled without loss of quality.
- The chair’s sophisticated design is based on the limitless movement of a sphere and puts the user centre stage.
- The Giroflex 313 is an ideal addition to any room. The superior look and feel and first-rate build quality add a touch of class to any office.
- Guarantees a healthy, ergonomic sitting position.
GiroFlex 313 Specifications
- Seat width 49cm
- Seat height, loaded: 39-51cm
- Seat depth: 44cm
- Back height: 45cm
- Backrest width: 47cm
- Total width: 70cm
- Maximum Weight 120 kg capacity
- Total height: 88-101cm
- Gas Cylinder / Lift 125 mm Gas Cylinder
What's The Lead Time For My GiroFlex 313 Chair?
- Please allow 7-10 working days for delivery, for leather and custom options allow 12 weeks lead time
- 10 years limited
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.