Desks & Furniture
Thoughtfully designed to offer advanced ergonomics out-of-the box, this WorkFit™ adjustable standing desk moves you forward with a new standard in sit-stand. It fits more users with an X-shaped lift that folds close down to your desk to keep the right monitor-to-keyboard-tray spacing. With a height-adjustable, back-tilt keyboard that sits below the worksurface, this ultra-low sit-stand workstation delivers leading ergonomics when sitting and standing.
Ergotron WorkFit TX Features
Modify an existing office space or cubicle by simply adding a Ergotron WorkFit TX to an open tabletop, without the cost of expensive professional installers
- Provides 20" (51 cm) of keyboard height adjustment to meet the ergonomic needs of most computer users, fitting more people than competitive brands
- Ultra-low design keeps the worksurface close to your desktop to maintain the right monitor height
- Height-adjustable drop-down tray places your keyboard at the most comfortable position
- Large worksurface seamlessly integrates into your space and keeps office essentials nearby
- Offers infinite, click-free height-adjustment points from an easy-to-find handle
- Gas spring provides quick height adjustment without cranks or motors
- Easily modifies an existing space without the cost of expensive professional installers
- Extremely stable and solid platform fits surface as shallow as 24" (61 cm)
- Moves straight up and down on your tabletop, so it doesn’t move into your workspace
- Works with an accessory monitor mount kit for independent screen adjustment and additional workspace
- Ships fully assembled with no special mounting or tool-adjustments required for installation
- Tested and guaranteed with a full five-year warranty
What are the WorkFit TL specifications?
- Fits on desk surfaces 61 cm deep or larger
- Worksurface dimensions: 81 x 68.5 cm
- Keyboard tray dimensions:71 x 20 cm
- † Keyboard tray and worksurface adjust 43 cm in tandem; keyboard tray adjusts 8 cm independently; maximum keyboard tray adjustment: 51 cm
- Keyboard tray can be positioned as low as 9 cm below desktop. For improved ergonomics when sitting or standing, the tray provides 8 cm of independent height adjustment to change the position of the tray relative to the unit’s worksurface.
- Displays can be placed directly on the worksurface. Alternatively, use our monitor mount kits to integrate displays into system (see accessories)
- Weight Capacity: 18.2 kg
- Product Weight: 26.6 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 95 x 102 x 20 cm
- Shipping Weight: 34.5 kg
What's The Warranty Period?
- 5 years limited
Product Code: 33-467-921
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.