Monitor & CPU Solutions
Introducing the Ergotron MXV Monitor Arm, dual monitor desk without sacrificing functionality. The sleek and lightweight MXV incorporates a modern V-shaped design with proven engineering to create a stable yet flexible platform for your side-by-side screens.
With a slim profile, MXV offers 13" (33 cm) of integrated height adjustment, integrated tilt and more—all on a convenient swivel base. The arm’s adjustability helps increase viewing comfort, while its upscale finish leaves a stylish impression.
Works great with the WorkFit TL
Ergotron MXV Dual Monitor Arm Features
- Enhance productivity by positioning your work across two screens. Easily turn one or both screens from landscape to portrait mode to view full pages and additional applications without scrolling
- Saves valuable desk space with the cable management system and narrower profile—25% slimmer than the LX arm
- Allows you to easily adjust your display with a light touch thanks to patented Constant Force™ technology
- Creates additional flexibility with a friction pivot that offers a 180-degree tilt
- Supports displays weighing 7 to 20 lbs (3.2 to 9.1 kg)
- Monitor can extend out up to 22.2" (56 cm)
- Sits securely on your workstation with a low-profile desk clamp base that can fit in tight places
- Keeps your monitors within your desk space with a solid rotation-stop, perfect for call centers and back-to-back desks
- Prevents your arm from making contact with the wall with the base’s rotation-stop, which limits its range to 180 degrees ‡
- Passes Ergotron’s 10,000-cycle motion test, which ensures years of trouble-free height adjustment
- Arrives fully assembled for you to easily attach to your desk, add your monitor and adjust the tension
MXV Dual Specifications
- Description: MXV Desk Mount Dual LCD Monitor Arm
- Includes fully assembled dual arm, two-piece desk clamp, mounting hardware
- Can be configured to hold a laptop instead of an LCD display; also order the accessory Notebook Tray (50-193-200)
- Quality Tested: 10,000-cycle test applied to lift mechanism, ensuring years of trouble-free height adjustment
- Arm folds back over the base into a compact retracted position; perfect for tucking under systems furniture storage shelves or cabinets in space constrained areas
- Mounting Options: Desk Clamp attaches to surface edge .47" to 1.25" (12 to 32 mm) thick
- An accessory Grommet Mount is available to install arm to desk via a through-hole in its surface: order 98-111
- Desk clamp has anti-rotation screws to prevent base from slipping
- Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm)
- § Screens sizes up to 34" can be accommodated though there will be a reduction in adjustment capability
- * Weight Capacity: individual monitor weight = 7 to 20 lbs (3.2 to 9.1 kg); maximum combined weight of displays = 40 lbs (18.1 kg)
- † Tilt Range: 90° backward, 90° forward
- ‡ Pan Range: 180° at base; 360° between extension and arm. Rotation-stop on base can be disengaged at time of installation to increase range to 360°
- Extension Range: 17.8" (45 cm); maximum extension reach = 22.2" (56 cm) from back of base to VESA mounting plate
- Product Weight: 10.1 lbs (4.9 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 37.2" x 15.7" x 7.6" (94.5 x 39.8 x 19.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 15.1 lbs (6.9 kg)
- Warranty: Ten (10) years
CAPACITY ≤40 lbs ≤18.1 kg *
LIFT -13" 33.0 cm
TILT -180° †
PAN -360° ‡
What's The Warranty Period?
- 10 years limited
DOWNLOAD Dimensional Illustrations
DOWNLOAD Installation Manual
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.