Ergorest Forearm SupportErgorest
OFFICE FITOUT OR BULK ORDER?
Get an active workspace your team will love with Ergoport. Everything the modern office needs to succeed!
- Moveable forearm rest allows you to position your arm(s) ergonomically while providing neck, shoulder and arm support with unrestricted motion
- For both left and right arm use
- Not recommended for use with chair arms
- Clamps easily to the desk
- Horizontal Span: 235 mm range
- Height Adjustment: 75 mm range
- Weight Capacity: Up to 12 kg
- The Ergorest 330 000 is a basic model which provides help for those working with display screen equipment, which places strain on the arms, neck and back. It supports the arms, thereby preventing occupational health problems, easing the tension caused by working with computers and helps guide the body to the correct working posture.
- The Ergorest 350 000 provides the same benefits as the 330 000 but is equipped with a separate mouse station. This ensures that the wrist remains in a natural position, even when working extensively with a mouse. Unlike a mousemat, which can strain the wrist, the Ergorest 350 000 effectively prevents unpleasant symptoms and even carpal tunnel syndrome.
- The Ergorest 330 011 is the basic model, with a longer arm support pad. The 330 011 accommodates larger users and those who require additional support. It supports the arms, thereby preventing occupational health problems, easing the tension caused by working with computers and helps guide the body to the correct working posture.
- The extension pole of the 331 000 increases support and allows users to hold their arms higher than the average desk surface. The Ergorest 331 000 is highly suitable for work in laboratories, industrial, dressmaking applications, or any tasks that require precision work. It can also be used while standing, decreasing widespread muscular tension caused by strenuous working positions.
- 1 year limited
Product Code: 330 000
REQUEST further information
Shipping & Returns
We use Australia Post as our main couriers, deliveries will be received Monday to Friday during regular business hours. Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.
To make a selection, add a Quantity amount to your item and click ADD TO CART. Your shopping cart can be reviewed before your order is confirmed.
Can I check what I have ordered before confirming?
You can check what you have ordered at any time by clicking CART icon in the top right hand side of the website.
What do I do if I want to change my order?
You can change your order before you checkout via either ticking the remove item box located below the item, or changing the quantity required in the Quantity field box. If you want to change your order after you have checked out, please contact us immediately via telephone on 02 9929 8447 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot change your order if the order has already shipped
We have an office located in North Sydney where you can pick up your order. We are open Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm, excluding public holidays. Depending on the product, there still may be a freight charge as most of our products are shipped from the manufacturer or supplier. Please contact us on 02 9929 8447 before to confirm pick-up.
How much is freight?
Please see the Freight Section for up to date freight prices.
When does the order get shipped?
Once we have processed your credit card we organize your order for delivery. In most cases the order will ship next day, but some products (chairs for example) may ship from 1 week to 12 weeks depending on manufacturer. Please see delivery for delivery times.
For most products we will send you tracking information via email through our Fastway courier service. We do not receive tracking for chairs however we will send you the Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) via email and will update you if this changes.
How safe is it for me to give my credit card number over the internet?
Your transaction is transmitted securely over the Internet using 128-bit SSL encryption and PKI digital certificates through eWAY, a Tier-1 PCI-DSS-compliant provider with state-of-the-art security infrastructure.
Can I pay for my order without a credit card?
Our website is set-up for automatic credit card payments for a completely secure service. If you wish to pay via other means, then please email email@example.com , or phone 02 9929 8447. We will create your order and provide you with an invoice number to supply with payment. Once payment has been received into our bank, we will organize your order.
RECENTLY VIEWED PRODUCTS
Your tax is probably the last thing on your mind right now. But it's something practical you can control if... Read more
We have compiled 5 tips for you when working at home to make sure you are ergonomic and productive.1. Laptop... Read more