Desks & Furniture
It’s time to get moving. The Elevation height-adjustable workstation and table system is here to expand your possibilities, with the flexibility to suit every requirement. Elevation is beautifully designed to let you sit, stand and work in comfort. So you can move more, and do more.
The joy of motion. Elevation lets you work your way.
Elevation Electrical 1250 Desk Features
- Elevation Electrical 1250 is completely flexible height adjustable desk frame with 4 programmable height settings & electronic display panel
- With cutting-edge features like its wrap-around screen, flat foot design, and a multitude of customisable options to cover all ergonomic demands, Elevation is a workspace transformer.
- Impact Stop system minimises damage to Electric Height Adjustable frames from contact with objects obstructing the path of movement. Impact Stop initiates while frame is lowering or raising, when 1 second of resistance from an obstruction is detected. When resistance is detected, desk will automatically stop then move 50mm in opposite direction in order to clear obstruction.
Elevation Electrical 1250 Desk Specifications
- Height Range: 600 to 1250 to underside of worktop
- Travel Speed: 35mm/second
- Glide Adjustment: Plus or minus 5mm
- Maximum point load 30kg
- Handset: 4 programmable height settings with electronic display
What's The Warranty Period?
- Elevation Electric Frame 10 Years
- Electrical Components 5 Years
- Frames are shipped flat-packed & require assembly.
- Installation services are available upon request
REQUEST further information
Correct Usage Video:
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.