Mice & Keyboards
The Contour RollerMouse Pro3 possesses a comprehensive range of extraordinary capabilities that have been methodically designed to ensure the most ergonomically beneficial experience possible. Become a pro at optimizing the potential of your workstation!
The key upgrades from the Pro2 to the Pro3 are:
- An aluminium metal base for added sturdiness
- A greater range of DPI options for faster speeds and greater cursor accuracy
- A smoother scrolling scroll wheel
- Improved padding for wrist support and comfort
|Contour RollerMouse Features|
- Your wrists rest comfortably on the pads, and while the mouse operates smoothly and effortlessly, the cursor is controlled by the fine-motor function of the fingers instead of straining your shoulder and arm muscles.
- Promotes a balanced posture - sits in front of the keyboard & in-line to the monitor
- You control the cursor by gently moving the roller bar with your fingertips. You can use both hands and vary your position, which helps avoid discomfort and prevent pain.
- Unique keyboard support for optimal angle and height which reduces pain from RSI and increases productivity
- Improved wrist rests with durable leatherette surface
- Dedicated “one-touch” buttons for copy/paste
- An overlay showing the seven pre-programmed functions
- Dedicated switch to toggle between 750 dpi or 1200 dpi
- Fits to both desktop computers and notebooks
- Eliminates the need for a traditional mouse
(w x d x h)
|530 x 289 x 32 mm|
|Compatibility||Microsoft Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7, MacIntosh OS9, OSX|
- 1 year limited
DOWNLOAD Contour RollerMouse Product Information Sheet
DOWNLOAD Product Comparison Chart
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.