Adaptable is the ability to adjust to different conditions, an essential characteristic in the corporate world. Hence the Adapta Chair; a versatile chair that works for you. Pull up a couple of Adapta Chairs for collaborative work. Pull one up as a side chair. Pull a whole stack of Adapta Chairs from the conference room to the cafeteria.
Adapta Chair Features
- Adapta is the ability to adjust to different conditions, an essential characteristic in the corporate world. It's the perfect chair for training, conference & classroom areas.
- Lightweight and easy to move with or without castors, chairs can be stacked infinitely back to back - just flip-up the seat and stack (without any strain!).
- Adapta chairs also adapt to your mood and posture - lean back and you’ll find the perforated backrest and unique cast aluminum chassis pivots and supports you all the way.
- Portable, nesting, movable, they help people come together, move around - whatever the work demands.
- Integral arms and perforated backrest combine to give flexible supportive and ‘no sweat’ comfort
- High resistance moulded foam and hard-wearing fabric for high use areas
- Super strong reclining mechanism to give relaxation when you want
- Chrome frame with black backrest
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Fold up seat allows for nesting to save space when not in use
- Supplied standard with free wheeling castors - ideal for large venues
- Please note - supplied multiples of 3 units
- Seat Height: 450mm
- Seat Width: 460mm
- Seat Depth: 450mm
- Overall Height: 850mm
- Black or White Back, Chrome Base & Black Fabric Seat
- 140kg capacity
What's the warranty period?
- 10 Years
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.