Desks & Furniture
The ZiPP combines compact design and one touch electric operation to deliver a unique, ergonomic sit to stand retrofit solution.
The ZiPP quickly converts almost any workstation, bench or table into a sit stand height adjustable desk.
- One touch effortless lift delivered by a Linak electric motor
- Ergonomic design that removes manual lifiting and reduces reach
- High quality electric lifting column will stop at any height, to suit almost any user
- Piezo anti collision reversing technology
- Simple monitor attachment via VESA fittings
- Supports up to 25kgs of monitor weight
- Two platforms: the Work Platform and the Keyboard Platform
- The Work Platform’s low profile platform is designed for books and document holders
- The large Keyboard Platform is suitable for compact and standard keyboards
- The Keyboard Platform can be positioned to suit left or right hand mousing
- Self Stabilising Platform and quality materials minimise “bounce” when typing
- The weighted base of the ZiPP ensures stability, allowing the unit to be free standing on desks – there is no need to bolt or clamp to desk
- Felt pads on base allow for smooth repositioning
- Work platform 650mm wide x 400mm deep
- Keyboard platform 700mm wide x 250mm deep
- Maximum keyboard height 460mm above desk top
- Maximum work platform height 510mm above desk top
- Maximum monitor height 1,030mm above desk top (to top of typical 24 inch monitor)
- Monitor weight capacity 25kgs
- Monitor mounting 75mm or 100mm VESA
- Overall product weight 28kgs
- White frame, black platforms
- 2 years limited
- Desks are shipped flat-packed & require assembly.
- Installation services are available upon request
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.