Laptops & Tablets
Introducing the ZestDesk the world’s first adjustable portable standing desk. It has 2 fully adjustable tiers to ensure perfect posture. Folds into a carry case with a handle in 30 seconds for maximum flexibility.
Stand & work healthy from home, the office or anywhere
- Weighs 5.7kg / 12.6lb
- Table top carrying capacity of 16kg / 35lb
- Width of 64cm / 25.1in & depth of 58 cm / 22.8in
- Made from high quality anodised aluminium
- Table top is non scratch with a matte finish
- Non slip rubber feet to ensure stability even when fully extended
- Sits on top of an existing desk
- The monitor stand accommodates a monitor / laptop up to 5kg / 11lb. with maximum 20" screen. We recommend larger monitors be placed on tabletop
- Platform has a non slip rubber strip to increase grip.Stand raises up to 20.5cm / 8.1in from table top with 5 adjustments. (recommended height for monitors is 6.5cm / 2.6in)
ZestDesk + Bag Features
The ZestDesk plus a high quality bag to carry and protect it.
- Fully padded throughout with additional padding on the bag bottom & army grade strap
- Additional pocket 38cm / 15in wide and 28cm / 11in deep
- High quality Duraflex d-ring and buckle
ZestDesk + Additional monitor stand Features
The ZestDesk plus the ability to accommodate an additional screen.
- Stands slide independently along the back of the ZestDesk to customise screen set up
- For monitor stand capacities see under "ZestDesk"
- Dimensions of screens: Assuming they are slightly tilted in and not overlapping, it would fit a] Two 17” screens/laptops B] A 22” plus a 13” screen/ laptop. If in doubt measure up your set up & compare to the desk size.
What's The Warranty Period?
- 1 Year
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.