Laptops & Tablets
Clever, beautifully crafted, portable and height adjustable. The Tiny Tower Laptop Stand creates a comfortable setup in the café, the office, at home or wherever you are.
Laptops are very versatile but ergonomically they aren't ideal. The longer we spend on them, the more we hunch over them, causing pain in our neck, shoulders and back. By separating and elevating the screen, a more natural and comfortable workstation is instantly created .. one that you can use anywhere.
The Tiny Tower. Work your way.
Tiny Tower Laptop Stand Features
- Strong, stable and secure
- The Tiny Tower folds down in seconds to a flat unit that’s light and easy to carry around. A soft and durable zip-up protective sleeve with a quality YKK zipper is included with every Tiny Tower.
- Compact and portable, it folds down in seconds
- Constructed with aluminium which is strong, light and durable
- Supports PC + MacBook laptops with 11-15” screens
- Comes in four colours: Classic Silver, Space Grey, Gold and Rose Gold
- All Australian design
Tiny Tower Laptop Stand Specifications
- Weight: 900g
- Maximum Load: 5kg
- Materials: Aluminium Alloy, Engineering Grade Plastics
- Height: 17.8 - 25.8cm
- Dimensions (Folded): 18.0 x 21.4 x 1.8 cm
How To Have a Comfortable Day!
- Ensure your chest is upright and neck is in a neutral position.
- Top of the screen is at or just below eye level.
- Position your monitor at arm’s length distance.
- Forearms roughly parallel with the floor when you are seated or standing.
- Feet flat on the floor or foot rest and thighs parallel with the floor when seated.
- Elbows should be close to your body.
- Keep shoulders relaxed and wrists in a neutral position.
- Remember to move away from your desk at least once every hour to relax and release tension!
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.