- Height adjustable via a premium traditional gas mechanism
- Dark grey Italian made ball with a black star base and casters
- The chair's five way base and castors affords easy mobility
- The chair has the capacity to swivel in a 360 degree circle while you are seated.
- Unbeatably compact. Can be easily tucked under any workstation when not in use
- The ball can be softened or hardened by adding or releasing air with the provided pump
- Height Adjustment: 590 - 710 mm
- Maximum Weight: 100 kg capacity
- Fabric Options: Blue spot, green spot, blue, red, yellow, purple, turquoise, yellow
- Uses the principle of active sitting. Sitting on a moveable surface requires the active use of the legs and torso.
- Keeps the spine uncompressed.
- Encourages one to sit up without tensing every muscle in the body.
- Helps prevent back injuries prevalent in the increasingly stationary work force. It is in fact a muscle-toning device.
- Overcomes some of the circulation and muscle fatigue associated with sedentary work. **
- Helps keep the mind alert.
- Eliminates a back rest, balancing the muscular work between the front and back of the spine, thus promoting torso strength.
- 3 years limited
Product Code: BALL CHAIR
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.