Mice & Keyboards
Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard is built on advanced ergonomic principles, with a split keyboard layout that keeps wrists and forearms in a relaxed position, and a cushioned palm rest to provide wrist support.
The domed keyboard shape works to reduce and correct wrist pronation that can cause pain and limited mobility.
True comfort for lasting productivity: Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard is designed for productivity, with an eye on ergonomic excellence. By providing a relaxed, comfortable computing experience, it enables you to work without the stress, strain, and discomfort of other keyboards and mice you may have used in the past.
It's all in the angles: The natural arc keyboard layout follows the curve of your fingertips for a more natural way of typing. Reverse tilt design positions the keyboard at the correct angle to give you a straight, neutral wrist position. Additionally, the shape of the mouse is designed for maximum wrist comfort. Plus its Windows button provides one-touch access to the Windows 8 Start screen.
Microsoft Sculpt Keyboard & Mouse Features
- Cushioned palm rest provides support and promotes a neutral wrist position.
- Split keyset design helps to position wrists and forearms in a natural, relaxed position.
- Natural Arc key layout mimics the curved shape of the finger tips.
- Domed keyboard design positions wrists at a natural, relaxed angle
- Separate number pad provides greater flexibility for workspace setup
- The shape of the mouse is designed to maximize wrist comfort
- Thumb scoop helps to maintain the correct ergonomic hand and wrist position
- Reverse tilt angles the keyboard to promote a straight neutral wrist position
- Windows button for one-touch access to the Start Menu.
- Back button for faster navigation
- 4-way scroll wheel for navigating up, down, left and right
Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Specifications
- Keyboard/Keypad Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Keyboard/Keypad Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Keyboard/Keypad Wireless Technology: RF
- Wireless operating Distance: 3.05 m
- Wireless operating Frequency: 2.40GHz
- Scroller Type: Tilt Wheel
- Battery Chemistry: Alkaline
- Battery Size Supported: AA
- Number of Batteries Supported: 5
- Dimensions for Keyboard
- Length: 15.4" / 392mm
- Width: 8.96" / 228mm
- Dimensions for Mouse
- Length: 3.87" / 98.2mm
- Width: 3.13" / 74.9mm
- Dimensions for Number Pad
- Length: 5.21" / 132mm
- Width: 3.65" / 92.8mm
What's the warranty period?
- 3 years limited
Lead time: 3-5 business days
Product Code: L5V-00027
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.