Humanscale T7 Mobile Technology Cart
1 X Demo Version Available
Humanscale Healthcare’s TouchPoint line of mobile technology carts delivers industry-leading performance, ergonomics and durability. These sleek, innovative carts address today’s healthcare IT challenges and provide caregivers with a simple, easy and comfortable way to access technology throughout the day.
Built for exceptionally intuitive one-hand operation, the T7 is a revolutionary innovation in the TouchPoint line of medical technology carts. Its Auto Fit™ technology instantly adjusts to each caregiver’s entered height, while its Power Track™ steering allows for virtually effortless maneuvering and complete user control. With a beautifully simple design, the T7 makes cleaning easy and promotes a healing environment.
The brilliance of the T7 technology cart is its ability to centralize all the digital tools of the healthcare environment. With a monitor arm that delivers 15 degrees of tilt and 90 degrees of rotation, and with long life batteries, the T7 facilitates more comfortable patient care.
T7 Cart Features
Accommodates a Wide Range of Users
Using revolutionary Auto Fit technology, the T7 instantly adjusts to the height that each user enters into the digital command center. This encourages ergonomic posture for the vast majority of users, whether they are seated or standing.
Intuitive Ergonomic Design
In addition to its low center of gravity, the T7 offers convenient one-hand operation, if necessary, and cart controls that are within a comfortable, ergonomic range.
Additional Storage Space and Work Surface Options
Additional clip-on containers can be implemented to conveniently hold sharps, glove boxes and other items, and more drawer layers can be added to the cart to further increase its storage capacity. In addition, the T7 includes an optional clip-on mouse platform with a cable management clip.
Ultimate Mobility and Ease of Use
With the T7’s Power Track™ steering, caregivers can effectively navigate tight spaces, corridors and turns with one-hand operation for care on the go. Power Track is conveniently actuated with an effortless squeeze of button on the underside of the cart handle.
Humanscale T7 Specifications
- Simple, streamlined design offers large, clear work surface and promotes a healing environment
- Revolutionary Auto Fit technology instantly adjusts to user’s entered height to accommodate the vast majority of users
- Power Track steering uses an additional wheel to provide exceptional mobility on powered carts
- SLA and lithium iron phosphate battery options
- Intuitive digital command center ergonomically situates all controls within user’s shoulder width
- Two different tilting monitor arm options accommodate vast range of individuals, including those with bifocals
- One-hand operation and low center of gravity for easy ergonomic handling
- Negative-tilt keyboard slides back, allowing palm rest to become a handle • Toe clearance for sitting or standing
- Monitor arm option enables provides 15 degrees of tilt and 90 degrees of rotation to facilitate patient care
- Screen can be moved by user to desired position
- Gantry serves as a back handle and contains cables, while raising the monitor above the work surface
- Options for fixed or height-adjustable monitors
- Occupancy sensor detects both human presence and ambient lighting to illuminate keyboard area
- Sophisticated and customizable cable management system offers easier cleaning, reduces infection control concerns and prevents the ingress of liquids
- High-performance capabilities for PC and laptop applications
- Additional storage available with drawer layers and clip-on container options • Optional clip-on mouse platform with a cable management clip
- PC and laptop accommodation
T7 Notebook Cart Accessories
- Vertical bar for dual monitors
- Horizontal bar for dual monitors
- Utility basket - 246 mm W X 145 mm D X 335 mm H
- Utility drawer - Max opening 170 mm W X 196 mm D X 94 mm H - Tapers to: 150 mm X 173 mm D X 94 mm H
- Glove box holder - 132 mm W X 107 mm D X 249 mm H
- Scanner holder
- Printer Shelf - 193 W X 297 D X 335 mm H
- CPU holder - fits CPU's up to 86 mm W X 419 mm D X 300 mm H
- Sharps or hand sanitiser container
What's The Warranty Period?
- 5 years limited
Product Code: CCHUT (accessories separately)
DOWNLOAD Product Information Sheet
DOWNLOAD Accessory Information Sheet
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.