2 X SINGLE MONITOR IN WHITE COLOUR WITH CLAMP
1 X BLACK SINGLE QUICKSTAND WITH FLOATING BASE
1 X WHITE SINGLE QUICKSTAND WITH FLOATING BASE
- Sleek, sturdy and simple to use, QuickStand is the ultimate sit/stand solution for new and existing workstations
- Humanscale created QuickStand to encourage users to be active and integrate movement into their days, which is vital to health.
- QuickStand clamps to any fixed-height work surface like a monitor arm.
- And best of all, QuickStand doesn’t compromise the user’s desktop, leaving space on either side for paper-based work or other items.
- Adjustable platform enables the work surface to move effortlessly to the user’s desired height
- It is built with all the cables the user needs to simply plug in and go, and these cables are expertly managed for a clean aesthetic.
- Stable build provides reliability to the user
- Elegant, clean aesthetic complements any environment
- Package Contents: QuickStand Height-Adjustable Column, Large Platform, Integrated Cable Harness for One Monitor, Palm Support, Two-Piece Desk Clamp, Tool Kit
- Mounting Pattern: VESA compliant
- Mounting Option:
- Two-Piece desk clamp attaches to back of worksurface edge 13 - 70 mm thick
- Two-Piece desk clamp will fit through the following size grommet hole: 115 mm wide x 25.5 mm) deep
- Height Adjustment:
- 460 mm Platform height adjustment (platform raises to 460 mm height off the desk)
- 127 mm Monitor Height Adjustment (monitor has 127 mm of independent height adjustment)
- Monitor Weight range: 1.8 kg - 5 kg (monitor weight must fall within this range)
- Typical display size: up to 24" ( monitor display size may be exceeded as long as weight does not exceed maximum monitor mount weight capacity)
- Platform size: 710 mm wide x 430 mm deep
- Suitable for worksurface/desk size: 700 - 900 mm deep
- Colour: White or Black
- Maximum load on Quickstand assembly: 11.3 kg (this includes monitor weight and platform contents)
- Cable harness pre-installed for easy plug in and go
- Out of the box the unit's depth suits a worktop of 750 mm deep, but the attachment has a telescopic facility so that it can be installed with the leading edge of the tray reading with the leading edge of the worktop for 700mm - 900mm depths.
- 5 years limited
- Desks are shipped flat-packed & require assembly.
- Each unit is shipped with the required tools for assembly
- Installation services are available upon request
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.