The colourful, casual way to pull up a chair - Herman Miller Caper provides light and clean design with ergonomic comfort. Capers are lightweight and mobile for impromptu change. They are ideal for informal, flexible spaces where reconfiguration is encouraged, smaller scale is important, and budget is a concern.
Herman Miller Caper Features
- Contoured for comfort, flexible for give, and colourful enough to brighten up any room
- Caper Stacking Chairs are lightweight – the armless version with moulded seat weighs just 4.3 kg – and portable, so they can go wherever you need casual, short-term seating.
- For space-efficient storage when they’re not in use, Caper Stacking Chairs can stack six-high on the floor or fifteen-high on the Caper Cart, where they can be moved conveniently as a group. With optional ganging connectors, they make a tidy presentation space.
- Caper’s glass-filled nylon seat and back are contoured for comfort, flexible for give and colourful enough to brighten up any room. Holes in the material allow the body to breathe, so moisture and heat dissipate, and sitting is a cool experience.
- Jeff Weber designed the Caper family of seating to accommodate a diversity of people, and, just as important, the variety of spaces where they use them and tasks they do.
- As stylish as they are versatile, Caper chairs and stools are available in a palette of fresh, lively colours. Sophisticated neutrals complement, while vibrant primary colours bring energy.
Caper Stacking Chair Specifications
- Weight: 4.3kg
- Width: 615mm
- Seat Width: 445mm
- Seat Depth: 440-470mm
- Height: 810mm
- Seat Height: 445mm
- **Custom colours available, please contact Ergoport for pricing & lead time**
What's The Warranty Period?
- 12 Year
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.