1 x Navy Blue with Black Base & Armrests Futu Mesh Chair in our Brisbane Showroom for sale with discount, pickup only!
The HÅG Futu from Flokk mesh has a breathable transparent backrest, keeping your back cool via constant ventilation. The Futu Mesh features latest HÅG in Balance® movement mechanism, which keeps you in continuous balanced movement. The tilt resistance is adjustable and lockable, and the seat height and depth are easy to adjust.This elegant and fully functional task chair is user-friendly and suits large offices as well as to meeting rooms and individual work spaces. HÅG Futu's clean and delicate design makes it a perfect choice for those with intelligent design in mind. HÅG Futu received the Norwegian Design Council's Sustainability Award and an award for Design Excellence due to its innovative design and for being so much more than just a seating device.
HAG Futu Features
- High seat back, standard seat executive chair
- InBalance technology incorporated into the HÅG Futu chair - a tilting function moves the chair backwards 16º & forwards 13º smoothly (can be locked in place)
- Includes smart seat slide, lumbar and height adjustment
- Discreet levers and buttons activate the chair mechanisms & adjustments - offers intelligent design with a clean lines
- Upholstered with FutuKnit (a 3D-woven fabric that is elastic, stable & extremely comfortable) and suspended over a recycled polypropylene shell
- Made from 50% recycled materials & is 97% recyclable- no composites, chromes or glues are used.
Futu Chair Specifications
- Seat Pan (width x depth): 485 x 370-450 mm
- Overall Chair width: 625 - 710 mm
- Maximum Weight: 125kg capacity
- Gas Cylinder / Lift: 165 mm Gas Cylinder
- Foot Base (diameter) 720 mm
What Futu Adjustments Are There?
- Seat Pan Height: 400 - 550 mm range
- Back Height: 600 mm fixed (lumbar adjustable)
- Chair Tilt (forward): 13º
- Chair Tilt (backward): 16º
How Long Is The Lead Time?
- For Standard Black chairs allow 2 - 5 working days for delivery
- Other colours: delivery to be advised
How Long Is The Warranty?
- 10 years limited
- Soft Tyre Castors
- 200 mm Gas Cylinder
- Adjustable Armrests
DOWNLOAD Product Information Sheet
DOWNLOAD Hag Futu Colour Chart
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.