1 x Demo White Single Screen Available
1 x Demo Black Dual Screen Available
- The Ergotron WorkFit-SR positions a complete workstation display(s), keyboard and worksurface within the footprint of your desktop without protruding into your space. It clamps to the rear of most surfaces, converting any tabletop into a healthy sit-stand desk.
- WorkFit-SR is a premium furniture solution, featuring refined aesthetics and superior material construction. When in the seated position, the thin worksurface always stays close to your desktop. The all-aluminum composition is extremely sturdy, allowing for easy, handle-free height adjustment.
- Configuration flexibility makes WorkFit-SR well suited to taller users: worksurface can lift higher than other WorkFit models; monitor pivots can be installed at tall-user heights
- Internal cable management hides cord clutter; includes pre-installed USB cable for easy connectivity
- LCD Screen Size: up to 24"
- LCD Weight: 2.7 kg - 7.3 kg
- Mounting Pattern: VESA MIS-D/E/F Suitable for screens with 75 x 75mm, 100 x 100mm mounting patterns
- Mounting Option: Desk Clamp attaches to surface edge 12 - 60 mm thick
- WorkFit Lift: 58.4 cm
- Screen Tilt ↕ 35º (up / down)
- Colour: Black or White
- Anti-Fatigue Mat- Ergonomically designed to stimulate blood circulation and prevent fatigue
- 5 years limited
- Desks are shipped flat-packed & require assembly.
- Installation services are available upon request
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.