Convert any surface into an adjustable-height standing desk with the attachment of the WorkFit-S. Make computing comfortable for prolonged periods—stand up whenever you want.
Ergotron WorkFit-S Dual Sit-Stand Workstation Features
- The WorkFit-S transforms most desks into a sit-stand workstation- easy to retrofit to an existing workstation
- For two LCD displays, positioned side-by-side
- Constant Force technology allows the monitor and keyboard to be adjusted easily in tandem or independently of one another
- Small footprint
- Made from aluminium, high grade plastic and powder-coated steel
- Keyboard tray includes a mouse tray that can be fitted on either side to suit both right and left hand users
- This height adjustable sit-stand workstation allows you to go from a sitting position to standing effortlessly.
- With a healthy workplace in mind height adjustable desks and sit-stand workstations are the new way to keep your energy levels up in the office.
- LCD Screen Size: up to 24" each screen
- LCD Weight: 5.5 kg - 12.7 kg (both)
- Maximum Weight: 14 kg
- Mounting Pattern: VESA MIS-D/E/F Suitable for screens with 75 x 75mm, 100 x 100mm mounting patterns
- Mounting Option: Desk Clamp attaches to surface edge 10 - 60 mm thick
- Desk Depth Required: 415 mm
- Desk Space Required (w x d): 357 x 417 mm base
- WorkFit Lift: 58 cm
- Lowest Point
- Keyboard: 102 mm under the desk
- Monitor: 191-317 mm above the desk
- Highest Point
- Keyboard: 359 mm above the desk
- Monitor: 778 mm above the desk
- Screen Rotation: 360° (portrait / landscape)
- Keyboard Tray (w x d): 419 x 237 mm
- Keyboard Tray Tilt: 7.5° negative tilt
- WorkSurface- Large seamless surface provides ample space for tablets, phones or even a 3-ring binder
- Colour: Black or White
- 5 years limited
- Desks are shipped flat-packed & require assembly.
- Installation services are available upon request
REQUEST further information
View the video below on how to correctly use the Ergotron WorkFit-S Dual Sit-Stand Workstation.
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.