Laptops & Tablets
- Open-architecture design works with laptops, netbooks and tablets with displays up to 15.6"
- Efficiently scans the system and distributes power to optimize total charge time for the laptops and prevent overloading electrical circuits at the same time
- Accommodates IT hardware such as a WAP and standard 1U Ethernet switch (WAP and Ethernet switch not included)
- Pre-installed CAT 6 Ethernet cables enable management of laptops for software updates via wake-on-LAN (with customer supplied Ethernet Switch)
- Robust key and lock assembly keeps devices secure. Double-hinged, locking steel front doors with recessed handle open 180° to reveal notebook storage shelves
- Rugged steel-frame construction, steel front and rear doors, and moulded fire-rated ABS exterior withstands heavy-use classroom settings
- For user and equipment safety, the ENTIRE cart is tested and certified to UL 60950 and 1667 standards; this means it is completely certified, at the levels of both the power system and cart mechanics
- Secure top access compartment provides space for customer-provided 19" (48 cm) 1U rack-mounted Ethernet switch and WAP equipment
- Secure back compartment provides IT access to power brick storage and power strips. Clean, neat cable management runs power and Ethernet cables to units
- Lightweight, up to 49% smaller than competitive product, this compact cart design makes it easy to safely move from room to room
- Ships fully assembled
- Four 4" (10 cm) medical-grade, dual-wheel locking casters allow easy push/pull mobility
|Cart Dimensions||71.1 x 62.0 x 101.6 cm|
|Device Dimensions||398 x 313 x 48 mm|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 86°F (0°C to 30°C)|
|Cart Weight||71 kg|
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.