Desks & Furniture
- Work surface and monitor adjust separately giving you Dual Ergonomics
- Main work surface measures 71cm wide by 61cm deep
- Main work surface is adjustable 38 cm above your desk
- Holds your monitor on a VESA Bracket (included)
- VESA mount has 75 x 75 or 100 x 100 hole pattern
- The Monitor has 16.5cm of adjustment independent from the work surface
- All units come with one stabilization leg included
- Recommended for Monitors up to 4.5kg each without the monitor base attached and 63.5 cm wide
- Available only in Black
Keyboard Extension +$140 (Product Code: ED-EW)
- We are all different when it comes to how close we want to be to our monitors but for most of our customers, the 28" x 24" work surface is large enough. For those who use extremely large monitors with our adjustable height desk (over 24 inches diagonally) it may seem like you are too close to the screen, so for that reason, we offer an extension that will add 8 inches to the work surface.
Side Extensions +$70 each (Product Code: ED-OW)
If you find that the ErgoDesktop adjustable height desk work surface is not quite large enough, you may add extra space with the Detachable Side Work Surfaces. Work surfaces are designed to be attached and used once you are in the standing position. Please consider removing them prior to lowering your desk. These optional work surfaces measure 29.5 cm x 29.5 cm and are available in all colours to match your Kangaroo Desk work surface.
- LCD Weight: 4.5 kg per monitor
- Mounting Pattern: VESA MIS-D/E/F Suitable for screens with 75 x 75mm or 100 x 100mm mounting patterns
- 5 years limited
- Desks are shipped flat-packed & require assembly.
- Installation services are available upon request
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.