Diffrient Occasional is a stackable multipurpose chair that is suitable for a variety of office and group settings. A strong, linear backrest made with proprietary non-stretch mesh creates a three-dimensional form — fitting the user like a perfectly tailored shirt.
Diffrient Occasional responds to the sitter and adapts to the contours of the body. Featuring expertly welded joints that create a continuous frame, Occasional is suitable for any office or home environment. It can be configured to match our Diffrient Smart, Diffrient World or Liberty task chairs for a consistent and restrained look.
Liberty Occasional Chair Features
- Tri-panel back utilises proprietary non-stretch mesh, resulting in a three-dimensional design
- Contoured seat molds to the curves of each user’s body and provides optimal support
- Stackable up to 5 chairs
- Durable urethane arms are designed to resist damage, even when moved and stacked
- Textiles exceed industry abrasion standards
- Light and airy aesthetic
- Cantilever base offers additional flex in the frame and unrivaled comfort
- Mesh pattern can be configured to match our Diffrient Smart, Diffrient World or Liberty task chairs for a consistent and restrained look
- Available in multiple finishes to suit a diverse range of environments
Humanscale Liberty Occasional Specifications
- Designed to fit 95% of the office population. Height: 152 - 193cm (5’0”- 6’4”), Weight: 45.4 - 136 kg (100 - 300 lbs.)
- Dimensions: Width: 590mm x Depth: 538mm x Height: 932mm (23.23” W x 21.19” D x 36.68” H)
- Weight: 9.8kg (21.5 lbs.)
- Back frame finishes:
- Dark Grey (Matches Diffrient Smart task chair Grey finish)
- Light Grey
- Cantilever base finishes:
- Black Powder Coat
- Dark Grey Powder Coat (Matches Diffrient Smart task chair Grey finish)
- Light Grey Powder Coat
- Metal finish
- Textiles: Available with all Humanscale textiles for backrest and seat
What's The Warranty Period for Liberty Diffrient Occasional?
- Seating – Industry-leading 15 Years, 24/7 Warranty
- All Fabric/Cushions/Arm Pads – 5 Years, Single-Shift Warranty
- Ballo Stool – 3 Years, Single-Shift Warranty
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.