The new 3Dee office chair brings dynamism, health and quality of life into the office.
It combines active-dynamic sitting with ergonomically optimized relaxation. The patented technology swopper® supports and encourages natural motion in three dimensions. It makes movements to the side, front and back and also vertical swing possible.
3Dee Office Chair Features
- Active: Dynamic seating brings better circulation, improved mood swings and improves productivity, plus frequent change of posture and exercise to strengthen the back and the muscles.
- Relaxing : The physiologically arching of the backrest gives ergonomic comfort and support for any back shape. The lumbar support and backrest are individually pressure adjustable with one hand.
- Well Designed & Healthy : The smart seat is slightly convex and comes equipped with the flexzone® - technology and so adjustment is provided without any pressure points. The breathable multi-zone comfort foam provides support and a healthy seating environment.
- High Tech : The patented technology swopper® encourages and supports changing sitting positions and harmonious 3D movements . And because the 3Dee adapts to the movements of the user, the back remains upright - even if you lean towards the desk.
What are the benefits of the 3Dee Office Chair?
- Helps relieve back pain
- Promotes active-dynamic sitting
- Good training for the muscles
- Keeps ligaments and joints in motion
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Encourages concentration & performance
- Technology: Patented Flexzone® technology in the seat with multi-zone integral foam padding
- Seat Height: COMFORTPLUS Spring for height adjustments from 45 to 59 cm loaded
- Seat Dimensions: 46 cm (wide), 41-46cm (deep)
- Backrest Height: 43 cm
- Base Diameter: 75 cm
- Physical Weight: 20 kg
- Max. Weight: 120 kg
- Three years on seat structures (spring, seat frame, height adjustment seat frame)
- One year on seat cushion and seat fabric
Product Code: 5220-BK/COM
REQUEST further information
We use Fastway as our main couriers, therefore we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes (no deliveries on weekends). Our couriers cannot phone prior to delivery, and someone will need to be present to accept the delivery during business hours. If items are in stock (excluding chairs and desks), the delivery times are as follows: Major Metropolitan cities 1-3 business days Rural Areas 3-4 business days Australian chair companies ( Gregory’s range): Quickship chairs are available for dispatch from the factory within 2 business days. Custom made chairs (modified seat, or fabric colours) take between 3-4 weeks for manufacture. Delivery can take up to 15 days (Darwin & Perth). Sydney & Melboure are usually between 2-4 days. Other areas are between these times, but please contact us if you would like a more definite timeframe. Imported chairs (Kinnarps, selected HAG, rh). Please allow up to 8-12 weeks for delivery. Desks: As desks have a wide range of custom options, please contact us for time frames. We require a contact phone number and email address for all deliveries. Once your order has been shipped, we send an e-mail with the tracking information for your order.
At Ergoport, we strive to provide the most up-to-date information on our products to allow you to make the most informed decision before you make your purchase. However, if you do make an incorrect choice or change your mind, return the product within 7 days of receipt (upon approval only). A 20% restocking fee will apply to approved returns. Unfortunately, we cannot accept products which are not in a resellable condition e.g. products removed from blister packaging or without packaging, products that have been installed (monitor arms, keyboard trays, anti-glare and privacy filters etc). If the product you receive is faulty/dead on arrival or damaged in transit, contact us within 7 days and you will receive either a full refund (including any freight costs) or product exchange (refunds and exchanges are upon approval and only after damaged goods have been inspected). Please note there is no refund or exchange for special order items (unless faulty or damaged on arrival). These include all chairs and complete height adjustable desks. For all enquiries related to returns or exchanges, please e-mail email@example.com. Please keep your invoice for proof of purchase. Please do not send any return/exchange products to Ergoport prior to contacting us for approval.
Freight in Australia is based on the heavier weight, either physical weight or volume weight. To calculate freight, simply add the product to cart, and enter the delivery postcode into the relevant field. If no postcode is entered, a default freight charge will appear until entered.